Pennylane is a platform that allows business managers to manage company’s financial and accounting data in real-time.Pennylane establishes direct connections with third-party services that store vital data including banks, Dropbox and Stripe among others.Accounting firms can utilize Pennylane for their clients allowing them to use the platform to organize receipts, generate invoices, and automate various processes. Clients and accounting firms can connect propeller industries directly on the platform rather than passing information back and forth via spreadsheets and photo attachments. AirCFO is a cloud-based accounting and finance partner for technology startups. Founded in 2013, the firm’s services include bookkeeping, accounts receivable management and revenue recognition. AirCFO also works as a part of startup finance and accounting teams, specializing in month-end close, financial modeling and systems optimization.
- Our service is anchored by a best-in-class technology platform, coupled with unparalleled data and workflow optimization tools, giving you the visibility and confidence to make smarter decisions.
- To get a job at Propeller Industries, browse currently open positions and apply for a job near you.
- This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks.
- Overall, 48% of employees would recommend working at Propeller Industries to a friend.
Propeller Industries Interviews
Toptal provide companies with software engineers and teams on an hourly, part-time, or full-time basis for any web, mobile, or desktop technology stack. Paro has developed an online platform that enables companies to hire vetted financial professionals such as bookkeepers, accountants, CPAs, and CFOs on a part-time basis so that they only pay for the services that they need. «Since we had the right systems and processes in place and an experienced partner like Propeller at Sir Kensington’s, I could focus on other areas of the business that led to our growth and our ultimate sale. As I began my CEO role at Hu, Propeller was one of my first calls.» The CB Insights tech market intelligence platform analyzes millions of data points on vendors, products, partnerships, and patents to help your team find their next technology solution. Glassdoor gives you an inside look at what it’s like to work at Propeller Industries, including salaries, reviews, office photos, and more. All content is posted anonymously by employees working at Propeller Industries.
Propeller Industries provides outsourced finance and accounting for companies that have outgrown bookkeeping but aren’t yet able to support a full-time finance team. We offer a broad range of services ranging from CFO-level strategic planning to day-to-day transaction processing through our team of CFOs and accountants.
Propeller Industries Reviews
We currently serve 250+ clients across a range of industries including e-commerce, technology, food & beverage, manufacturing, https://www.bookstime.com/ business services and healthcare. We are excited to announce the launch of our new visual identity and website.
- Well with key market participants in the medical disposable industry.
- I got contacted by someone at guidepoint offering me consulting work for several hundred dollars an hour.
- This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.
- Propeller Industries provides outsourced finance and accounting for companies that have outgrown bookkeeping but are not yet able to support a full-time finance team.
The firm provides services in the sectors of food and beverage, e-commerce, software, professional services, technology, and media. The CB Insights tech market intelligence platform analyzes millions of data points on venture capital, startups, patents , partnerships and news mentions to help you see tomorrow’s opportunities, today. Today, Propeller’s 350+ full-time professionals on three continents are proud to be considered the premier finance and accounting partner to many of the most iconic emerging companies in every category we specialize in. Toptal connects start-ups, businesses, and organizations to a growing network of developers in the world.
Needs to review the security of your connection before proceeding. 46% of employees think that Propeller Industries has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.
How is Propeller Industries rated?
Propeller Industries has 1.0 stars from 1 review.
Gusto.com needs to review the security of your connection before proceeding. Craft.co needs to review the security of your connection before proceeding.
In 2008, Propeller Industries pioneered the use of fractional teams, standardized processes, and integrated technology to deliver CFO and accounting services to over 800 of the leading venture-stage companies. Over the past several years, we’ve been undergoing a digital transformation that will unlock insights, enrich our suite of services, and enhance our customer and employee experience. As part of that evolution, we’ve refreshed our brand to reflect the company we’ve become and our vision for the future. Beyond the vibrant colors and fun fonts, our new look is meant to deliver a more seamless, tech-enabled experience when engaging with Propeller. Our mission remains the same – we help great entrepreneurs build great companies. If you’re interested in joining us, check out our new careers page to see our open roles.
With experienced talent in specialized roles and the flexibility to adapt as your needs evolve, we are your long-term partner in growth. FirstBase is building a platform where startups from around the globe can incorporate a US entity, open a US bank account, and get their legal paperwork done. Valuations are submitted by companies, mined from state filings or news, provided by VentureSource, or based on a comparables valuation model. Employees rate Propeller Industries 3.1 out of 5 stars based on 58 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor. I got contacted by someone at guidepoint offering me consulting work for several hundred dollars an hour. Hi guys, have anybody taken the BCG Platinion logic test and had an case interview with them?
Propeller Industries is an enterprise-grade financial partner that empowers the most ambitious companies to reach their full potential. The Propeller Shafts Market Research report contains an in-depth survey of the …
- The Propeller Shafts Market Research report contains an in-depth survey of the …
- My interview process consisted of one 30min phone interview followed by two 1 hour virtual interviews.
- We currently serve 250+ clients across a range of industries including e-commerce, technology, food & beverage, manufacturing, business services and healthcare.
- We are excited to announce the launch of our new visual identity and website.
- We offer a broad scope of services ranging from CFO-level strategic planning to day-to-day transaction processing through our team of CFOs and accountants.